One of the biggest problems with all the new bloggers is their blogs or articles do not rank on Google. They do SEO- optimization and all the thing which is required for ranking. But after doing all these things their article also does not rank. So what is the main problem with them?
So in this today’s article, I guide you step by step that how I rank my blog on Google and how you can do the same. And also sharing some secret tricks that you can use to rank your blog.
I promise you if you read this article to the last then you don’t need to search anymore on this topic and you can rank your article easily. I am also telling you what mistakes a beginner do when it comes to ranking an article.
How you can rank your blog on Google?
When we talk about ranking our article on Google there are lots of things that decide your ranking. And one of the biggest things which decide your ranking is “You Blog title”.
Some Beginner does the biggest mistake that they took high search volume and high competition keywords which is the biggest mistake they make.
Because when you create an article with high competition then it is impossible to rank your article. Always choose a low-competition Keyword that is easy to rank. There are lots of tools that help you to find low-competition keywords some are free and some are paid.
I know some of you have a question that we are beginners and we don’t have enough money to spend on them.
Read Also:- Top 7 Blogging Books That Help Me To Earn $10k Per Month
So don’t worry I also give you a free amazing tool that I use to find low-competition keywords. And the Tool’s name is “Hsupertool” This is an amazing tool when I start my blogging journey I start with that tool and you don’t believe that I rank my 5 articles in 2 days from the 10 articles.
I highly recommended you use this tool if you are a beginner and don’t have enough money to invest in these tools also saves your time on keyword research.
Now we have discussed the mistake you made when you do keyword research. Now it’s time to tell you the secret trick which I use to rank my blog on Google.
What is the secret trick to ranking your blog?
Now I request you to read this section very very carefully and don’t miss anything in this section. I will guide you step by step that how you can use this secret trick. Let’s get started
The secret trick to ranking your blog
- When You doing keyword research related to your topic then find at least 4 low competition keywords by using “Hsupertool”.
- Low competition keyword means that type of keyword whose monthly search is not more than 300 and 500.
- After finding 4 low competition keywords then open your Chrome and search these 4 keywords one by one.
- Now it is the important thing you have to always remember. When you search this keyword on Google use the word “Allintitle” before your keyword. Which is shown below in the image.
- Now you see Google show you some search results. if you find a search result of less than 10 it means this keyword is very excellent for you. And search results mean how many competitors you have. So you have few competitors and you rank on these keywords.
- If you use this trick you also don’t need a good SEO article or if you don’t know about SEO then you can also rank your article without SEO optimization.
- I say again that this trick is very very useful for you because every professional blogger uses this trick and doesn’t tell anyone.
Read Also: The 7 Best Tips to make an article SEO friendly
I hope you understand all the things clearly and start using this trick today. And if this trick helps you then don’t forget to comment to me. Because this gives me the motivation to get new amazing content for you.
If you have any doubts after reading this article you can comment to me and I try to solve your problem. And last if you like this article then don’t forget to share it with others.
Frequently Asked Question
How can I rank up my blog post?
To rank, your blog post follow these steps
1. Find low-competition keywords related to your topic.
2. Find how many competitors you have related to that topic.
3. If you have less than 10 competitors on a particular keyword then you can rank your blog easily.
4. Write SEO-optimized articles.
5. Write an article of at least 1000 words that ranks your blog high.
Do Blogger Sites Rank?
The answer is yes. If you provide high-quality content then it doesn’t matter whether your website is on Blogger or WordPress. Only content matters. But there is only a small difference you can see between the performance of blogger and WordPress sites.
What does SEO mean?
SEO means “Search engine optimization” It is a process to optimize your website for search engines.